Email marketing is a form of direct marketing which uses electronic mail as a means of communicating commercial or fund-raising messages to an audience. Although there are multiple options available for those looking to start their own newsletter or email marketing campaigns.
1.AWeber – AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs. The software’s features include more than 700 free templates, a drag-and-drop email editor, list segmentation, contact management tools, email marketing tracking and autoresponders.
- Aweber allows you to add your costumer name to emails on the go.
- It offers easy to understand tutorials through which you can expand your email marketing knowledge and come up with a powerful marketing plan eventually.
- It offers email tracking and analytics as part of standard account.
- Aweber is a trusted company which has been in the business for many years. You can trust the company and your data with it.
- Gmail, Yahoo and other top email providers accept the AWeber formatting and works perfect with its templates.
- It offers a large range of templates which helps you to design your emails the way you want.
- Pricing is one of the downsides of Aweber. As your subscribers list grows, you have to pay more at end of the month. Many other companies offering similar features have lower price compared to AWeber.
- It doesn’t have any free trial plan. It offers a one dollar plan that can be cancelled at any time if you don’t like the service.
- Another major issue of the Aweber is that you can’t send videos through emails. You need to post these videos on YouTube and then you can share their link through emails.
- Customizing AWeber templates requires some coding knowledge.
|0 – 500||$19|
|501 – 2,500||$29|
|2,501 – 5,000||$49|
|5,001 – 10,000||$69|
|10,001 – 25,000||$149|
2. GetResponse –
GetResponse is your one stop shop for all your email marketing needs. With plenty of fancy features, useful tools and hundreds of great looking templates, you can easily get your email marketing campaigns off the ground.If you are a newbie, no worries, GetResponse have a fantastic editor that is user-friendly and intuitive, enabling you to build the perfect email to wow your database of contacts. With free iStock photos, a QR generator and social integration you are in safe hands.
- Incredible Template Editor
- Loaded With Great Features
- Excellent Multimedia Center
- Not enough pricing packages
- No free for lifetime option
3.Campaigner – Campaigner is an email marketing solution to help small, medium and large businesses. Features include email creation tools, A/B split testing, advanced list management and segmentation tools, targeted email autoresponders and workflows, API and CRM integration and detailed campaign reporting.
- Offers helpful and thorough customer support (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Customer Support)
- Offers flexible and easy-to-use templates and email editor (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Email Creation)
- Templates offered are incredibly flexible
- Doesn’t offer free removal of logo from emails
- Does not have a spam checking tool
- Users who want excellent email creation tools and customer support
4.Contactology – Contactology’s email platform allows users to create, send and track email campaigns and transactional messages. The software features mobile email templates, triggered messages, email inbox preview, social sharing, multiple users, hosted attachments, list management, segmentation, surveys and campaign analytics.
- The social media integration of the software is solid.
- It provides social media options in its list management services as well as delivery methods.
- You have a number of fee email templates available on the software.
- Contactology can be integrated with Google Analytics as well as SalesForce.
- The software provides free campaign strategy consultation to its clients.
- Specialized training courses in effective marketing are available to customers.
- There are only eight free email templates available on the software compared to hundreds of them available on some other email marketing solutions.
- The software does not offer integration with WordPress, Magento, and Drupal.
5.Constant Contact – Constant Contact features multichannel marketing campaigns (newsletters, announcements, offers, promotions, online listings, event registration and feedback), contact and reporting tools, coaching and integrations with critical business programs. The company works with more than 650,000 customers worldwide.
- Affordable plans. Great help materials.
- Built-in templates for emails.
- Imports contacts from Gmail and Outlook.
- Easy-to-use editor for customizing campaigns.
- Free trial available.
- Create signup forms. Google Analytics integration.
- Mobile app available.
- Glitchy in testing. Expensive.
- Limited auto-responder capabilities.
- Dashboard sometimes slow to load in testing.
- Default storage limited to 5 files.
- Constant Contact is easy to use, looks professional, and demystifies email marketing.
- It was a bit glitchy in testing, however, and occasionally stingy for the price.
6.Elastic Email – Elastic Email provides a comprehensive set of tools for handling any size email campaign. With Elastic Email, businesses can create and edit emails using pre-designed templates, drag-and-drop editors and raw HTML editors.
- Ease of use
- Excellent emails deliverability
- A/X testing
- White label reselling
- Affordable priced
- Neither live chat nor phone support
7. MailChimp – MailChimp is an email platform that supports more than 7 million users worldwide. The software integrates with many third-party applications including Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Pinterest, Instagram, SurveyMonkey, Eventbrite, Etsy, Salesforce, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal and Google Analytics.
- You can import your own email templates.
- You have multiple integration options with your current online presence.
- You have access to complete comparative metrics.
- You can remove the MailChimp logo if you prefer.
- Having a membership-based site can be difficult.
- MailChimp reserves the right to suspend or cancel your account.
- You pretty much have to create your own templates.
- The interface can feel a bit awkward and clunky to some users..
8.Comm100 – Comm100 is a provider of enterprise-level customer service and communication solutions, including email marketing software.
- LiveChat icon on the website, so users can easily contact us for instant support.
- Previously, we had to use email as the main contact channel. By using LiveChat, we found the conversation rate improved a lot, as customers are happier to get instant support.
- Comm100’s MaximumOn technology provides a practically 100 percent uptime.
- Only one thing: We need a function to capture a quick screenshot.This can be useful during a chat session.
- There is no real-time language translation.
9.DirectIQ – DirectIQ is an all-in-one email marketing service that includes an easy to use email editor, a variety of free templates, list management tools, campaign segmentation, social media integration, detailed analytics and inbox preview testing.
- Easy to load/import email contacts. Also there are nice templates.
- Too many to list…but I’ll start by listing the ability to reply all.
- Really intuitive and easy to use.
- Good price comparing them to other Email Service Providers.
- user friendly interface Google Apps integration mobile app, iPhine integration good Livechat support detailed reports
- emails tend to make their ways to the spam folder
10. Elite Email – The Elite Email cloud-based platform allows organizations of all sizes to build and grow their mailing list, create emails and track results with detailed reports and analytics. The software requires nothing to download or install.
- Good features
- The sweet free for lifetime package deal
- Hundreds of customizable templates
- User Friendly
- Support team is very good