Gravity is a content recommendation engine backed by the AOL network and has some of the biggest publishers like about.com, Huffington post etc. You need to have a minimum of 1 million page views to join Gravity ad network.
Personalized content and native ads- Information overload! People are inundated with information and choices. In this environment, it’s hard for people to find the content that will interest them most on your site. Gravity helps your users find compelling content and engage with relevant native ads – enhancing user engagement and generating incremental revenue.
Our interest graph technology enables truly personalized content and native ad experiences – that means a better experience for your users and more coin in your pocket.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
Keep users on your site longer with personalized on-site content recommendations. Recommendations adapt on a per-person basis based to what a person consumes on your site and what’s trending right now – instead of just what’s the most popular at that time.
- This native ad network only accepts sites having engaging content, impressive design and huge traffic.
- All publishers must have valid RSS or Atom feed before showing content recommendations.
- The sites must host any illegitimate content like hacking, pornography, promoting viruses, adware, spyware, worms etc.
- Your site must not contain any copyrighted material.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t use bots, proxies or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will lose their accounts and have to pay a penalty of $1000 for malpractice.
Publishers get paid on Net 60 basis. The threshold payout is $100. The payment options are Check for US publishers and Wire transfer for international publishers.
- Premium and genuine network
- High quality inventory
- Easy installation
- Higher rates
- Apart from monetization, sites will receive huge traffic from potential users.
- Publishers can use native ads along with other networks like Adsense and Media.net.
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting system
- Great support
- Gravity doesn’t accept small and medium traffic sites.
- No referral program
Final Conclusion :
Gravity is a best choice for premium sites having huge US and European traffic. Hope this Gravity review help premium publishers to get started.