Blogger.com is a publishing service owned by Google that provides blogging tools for free to Google account holders. You can utilize the many free templates and design elements provided by the service, or create or upload your own .XML templates to upload to your blog. This article will teach you step-by-step how to install a template on your blogger blog.
1.Visit the Blogger website.
2. Sign in using your Google account.
3. Click the “Template” tab for the blog you want to edit from your list of blogs.
4. Click on “backup/Restore” button at the top right corner as shown
5. Click “Choose File” to upload a template from your hard drive.
6. Browse for your compatible .XML template and click open.
7. Click “Upload”
8. After Upload template will be changed
Go to “Layout” to rearrange your widgets positions correctly.