Google adsense being the giant in online advertising
It’s the dream of every blogger or website owner to get his/her adsense account approved. There are certain conditions you have to check regarding your wesite or blog before you apply for adsense approval. Bloggers from USA, Canada and Europe gets adsense approval quickly compared to asians(india,china,.).
Google Adsense Basic Requirements
- Your website or blog should be at least 6 months old.(newly blogs only from Europe, USA, Canada are accepted).
- Your site should not contain any adult content.
- Your site should not contain any copyrighted pictures, videos or links to sites that violate google policies and guidelines.
- Never copy and paste content from other websites. Always post new original content.write content rich pages.
- You should post at least 10 to 20 content rich pages before applying.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Your site should have a good navigation system that can link all the pages of the blog from the homepage.
- Include an about author page with your original photo.
- Copyright your content.You can signup in myfreecopyright to copyright your contents for free.
- Get some daily visitors through google search.I think the page views are not given much consideration.The content is all.
THE TRICK THAT WORKED FOR ME
I applied for adsense soon after my blogspot hosted blog became 6 months old. At first,I got many issues which led to the application rejection.It includes the page navigation difficulty,about author page,etc.Each and every time,before sending the next application I tried my level best,so that the issues were not observed the next time.After 5 or 6 times,I was wondering that “page type” issue was observed,which I was unable to fix after many applications.
Also,I heard that applying for adsense many times in quick time will have bad effect. After applying many times,really I got depressed. But,I got an idea of making my blogspot blog account into a website. For that I bought a domain through Bigrock. At that time there was no internet banking facility available for asians in Godaddy. But now it is available for most of the website registrars including Godaddy and Bigrock. You can get discount of 60% and more on your purchase by applying coupon codes. Now,you have two options. The first is to buy hosting plans. For a new blogger it will be difficult to pay that much amount. The second and the easiest is to redirect the blogger account to the new site. After making sure that your site is working properly, reapply for adsense. If any new problems are detected, just resolve them and apply again. Most probably, you will get your adsense account approved.
It’s almost 2 years since I got my Adsense approval. All I can say is “Adsense is the best CPC network for bloggers”. Those days, the websites were a little bit low, and I should say it was easy to get approval. Today, the scenario has changed completely. It’s becoming hard and harder to get an Adsense account approved. It does not mean I am discouraging you. I am just reminding you that the competition has become little tough. Below, there are some tips and tricks that can guide you to get Adsense approval.
- Fulfill all the 10 basic requirements that are listed above.
- Concentrate your writing to a specific category. This will help you get more traffic and will be a plus point while applying for Adsense.
- “Content is King”, it really is. Write quality posts with more words. Try to explain more and include more images. Don’t concentrate on keywords. If you post original content, you will surely get good traffic automatically from search engines.
- Check for Adsense approved websites in your category. This is because, Google does not accept all categories. Approval for some categories are easy(Medicine, Health, etc). Whereas for others it’s bit difficult. Also I heard that some friends running Banking related websites and job portals, always got bad luck even with good organic traffic and content.
- Get some decent traffic from Google search.
- Apply for Adsense only after 6 months. During this time, try to create more content, get some more organic traffic, try applying various SEO strategies and try to create more SEO friendly webpages.
- Submit urls and sitemaps to Google by using Google webmaster tools and analyse your website performance using Google Analytics.
- Remove all ads running on your site before applying for Google Adsense. It’s very important.
- Remove links that are directed to websites that does not comply with Google guidelines. Eg: A free software download link to an external website.
- I have not tried getting adsense approval using YouTube. Only know that the Adsense approved account(for a website) can be used to monetize a video that is uploaded from the same account. That is, you need not apply separately for video ads approval. Vice versa can also be true. The method suggests, uploading 2 or 3 new original videos to youtube and applying for Monetization program from there. I don’t think it’s an easy idea to create a video. If anybody tried this, you can confirm it here