Block someone on Instagram
- Open Instagram and tap the profile of the person or user that you would like to block.
3. Three options will appear:
- Block user
- Report inappropriate content:
- Copy profile URL
You need to choose the first option to block that user, although you can also choose to report their profile if you think it is spam.
4. Now Instagram will ask you if you really want to block this user, just to make sure that it is the user you want to block and to prevent unintended blocks or errors. Therefore, you need to select the option “Yes, I’m sure”.
5. In the lower part of the screen, a message will appear which confirms that this user has been blocked on Instagram, so you can use the application without anyone bothering you.