Block Someone On Snap chat
A Snapchat app for sharing multimedia content that will disappear soon after you read has a bad reputation. It is because the world prevailing opinion that it only serves for the exchange of provocative photos. Like other services, the essence is photographing or filming a short video clip (10 seconds). You can share your content with friends so that the content can be seen only once after opening. You can take a picture with short and video recording with a long pressing on the circle which is in the lower part of the panel.
You can block someone on Snapchat by three ways.
- Blocking a User from Added Me
- Tap ‘Added Me‘ on the Profile Screen.
- Tap their name, then tap
next to their name.
- Press ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.
Or press ‘Delete‘ to remove them from your friend’s list.
- Blocking a User from My Friends
- Tap ‘My Friends‘ on the Profile Screen.
- Tap on their name.
- Tap the
below their name and select ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.
- Blocking a User in Chat
- Swipe left on the user’s name who Chatted you to open the Chat screen.
icon from the top.
- Tap ‘Block‘ to prevent them from sending you Snaps, Chats, or from viewing your Stories.