Creatre a Hotmail ID
Hotmail eases the email management functionality as it provides numerous email management features. Security provided for the account is top class and user can also enhance the security with the email labels. Attachments in Hotmail can be accessed without download and also the processing time is much less than other email clients.
Access the emails offline and get instant notification of new emails with the all the devices used with proper syncing. Creating a new Hotmail ID on mobile is very simple and this article describes the steps for new account creation. If there is difficulty in the account creation by the end of this article it is advisable to contact Hotmail tech support for assistance.
Follow the steps to create a new Hotmail ID on mobile –
- Open the browser used in the hand set and visit the Hotmail website.
- Click on the Sign Up page and enter all the details mentioned there for new account creation. Enter the First & Last name, User name and password for the Hotmail account.
- Select the ‘Country’, ‘Zip code’ and the ‘Birth date’.
- Enter the correct contact details which includes ‘Phone number’ and ‘Alternate email address’. Note that these details are used further for the recovery of email account in case of password reset.
- Next enter the mentioned character and also agree to the Terms and Conditions going through the details.
- Finally click on ‘Create account’ and the Hotmail account will be successfully created.
- Login to the Hotmail account using the user name and password.
For effective incoming and outgoing of the emails server settings are very important. Open the Hotmail account, click on the gear icon and select ‘Options’. Enable POP and also correctly enter the server details given below –
Incoming (IMAP) Server
Encrypted Connection: SSL
Outgoing (SMTP) Server
Encrypted Connection: TLS
Dial the Hotmail phone number for expert advice and assistance in case of any problem in the email account creation or email access. Support team will also resolve all the queries that the user have with the Hotmail account and will help in the account management steps.