iPage was established in 1998 in Boston, MA and has grown into one of the most successful economical web hosting companies. Offering domain registrations, shared, VPS and dedicated hosting, their platform is powering over one million websites.
Why Choose ipage wordpress hosting
Built-in function and style
best possible features to optimize your new WordPress site: hand-selected themes, pre-installed plugins, and even a fully customized WordPress control panel.
Speed and security
WordPress platform has been designed to increase load speeds by up to 2.5 times. We’ve also teamed up with SiteLock to deliver a deluxe security bundle, and included a custom firewall.
Specially-trained support agents are experts in all things WordPress. You’ll be taken care of efficiently and effectively by helpful and knowledgeable individuals.
First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make iPage the top choice.
- Low cost plans: iPage offers one of the most low-cost shared hosting plans in the industry, which makes them great for newbies, personal websites, and small businesses.
- Customer friendly: iPage offers a wide range of tools and services that help customers easily build their websites and grow their business.
- $500 Worth of Extras: You will also get free Google AdWords and Bing credits, free YP.com listing, and Site Analytics Suite.
- 1-click WordPress Install: All plans include 1-click WordPress installation, unlimited databases, email accounts, storage, and bandwidth.
iPage is not without some disadvantages, here are a few that you may want to consider.
- No cPanel: iPage doesn’t support cPanel which is the most commonly used web hosting control panel used by most hosting companies. If you are used to the cPanel, then you may have a bit difficulty finding your way around.
- No Monthly Billing: iPage doesn’t offer monthly billing for any of their shared hosting plans. If you need monthly billing then you will have to upgrade to VPS, WordPress hosting, or Dedicated hosting plans.