As a blogger, grabbing Adsense approval becomes a dream come true. But how many of you reading this post, have really got their Google Adsense approved. I am sure most of you have NOT and this is what has enticed you to read on this ‘Title’ further. At the same time, you must be aware that getting Google Adsense approved for your site is not cakewalk.
Well, let me tell you that there are several companies coming up as alternatives to Adsense. This companies help you generate revenue from your site by providing the option to website owners and bloggers to place ads on their sites and earn money. Although you will get several options when you look for alternatives for Adsense online, but as a reputed and intelligent blogger, you must make sure that the platform you use is worth trusting and the best one to earn high revenues. In addition, you should not only be aware of their publisher policies but advertiser policy as well in order to know how they are transferring revenue to your accounts. This will even make sure that you earn long term with these platforms. RevenueHits is one such source that has recently build trust and won the hearts of bloggers.
RevenueHits: The Trusted Source To Earn Bets Revenue
- Display and Rich Media: You will get range of banner sizes and formats to choose from. You can pick them according to your blog theme and access wide variety of advertisers available. The algorithm is such that it can find the best performing offers for your blog in order to get the best of earnings.
- Pop Ups/Unders: You can add Pop Us and Pop Unders and see your revenue boosts in no time. Don’t worry, it will be popped in quite a controlled way so that your site is well optimised.
- Apps and Widgets: It is not only through the site, you can make money but even from your Apps and widgets. They offer specialised formats to make the most of it.
- Custom Formats: They even create custom formats according to the needs of the publishers.
- Global Reach: The platform displays 2 billion ad impressions each day covering millions of users all over the globe. This way the advertisers not only get exposure, but make the most of their advertising opportunity.
- Multiple Verticals: The advertisement is available on almost every niche you think of. So, even you as a blogger get an opportunity to earn more and more through this. Whether it is mobile, shopping, Coupons, Dating, Entertainment, Travel, Software or anything, all can advertise here.
Revenue in eCPM
Advantages Of Using RevenueHits
- Range of Monetisation Methods
- Easy Creation of Ad Scripts for non-tech Bloggers
- 100% Fill Rate
- Accepts Traffic from all over the globe
How To Start With RevenueHits?
- Click on Sign Up to Become a Publisher
- The first tab prompts for your details. Fill in the following details:
- Give the Title Nam
- Select Your Niche
- Add the URL of your Blog
- Write a small description describing about your blog. Make sure it is in the best of its form. Lastly click on ‘Continue’
- Next tab prompts you to fill in the Username and Password and other details like your name, phone number, Skype ID.
- Thereafter click on ‘Continue’ again
- The last tab wants you to select the Billing Preference. This means what would you like your Payment Method to be. revenutHits offers four options for payment method:
- Decide Later, Payoneer, Wire Transfer and Paypal
- Once you have selected your mode of payment, click on ‘Continue’. A pop up will appear prompting you to accept the terms and conditions of the site. I would suggest you to read them before you do the final sign up.