When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of Ultimate SERPed .
Ultimate SERPed alternative
|Raven tools||39 $||GO|
|SEO Powersuite||299 $/ One Years||GO|
|Moz Pro||99 $||GO|
|Long Tail Pro||99 $||GO|
Here Find Top 10 Entry
SEMrush may be a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you’re blogging for a short time , you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic isn’t easy. It takes tons of your time , research and efforts to seek out high performing keywords. one among the foremost effective ways to seek out profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
Raven tools Provide prospective SEO clients with detailed SEO audit reports that show progress over time. Analyze organic performance of your SEO campaign. Identify potential backlink sources, manage and report your progress. Create white-label reports with performance metrics from Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads
- Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO
- Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp
- The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results.
- understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.
- The presentation style of the data is not customizable.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
4. SEO Powersuite
SEO PowerSuite is a compilation of Link Assistant’s best SEO software products: Rank Tracker, WebSite Auditor, SEO Spyglass and LinkAssistant. This suite combines the best SEO tools into one easy-to-access program that can jump-start or overhaul your complete SEO program. This SEO software has tools for managing the most important components of your SEO program. It features resources for optimizing keywords, building links and analyzing your competition.
- Easy to understand programs that allow anyone, from amateur to seasoned webmaster, the ability to perform a wide variety of search engine optimization tasks.
- A reliable SEO tool that has been used by thousands of businesses, ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- Free updates to your package, ensuring you’re always using the most up to date SEO marketing techniques.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of interfaces, including Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.
- The program’s keyword-suggestion tool gathers data from various keyword research tools, including Google Trends and AdWords
- It provides an unlimited number of keywords and keyword phrases that perfectly match the needs of your website to raise the visibility of your business and website to consumers.
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes
HubSpot offers a full stack of software for marketing, sales, and customer success, with a completely free CRM at its core. They’re powerful alone — but even better when used together.
Software to fuel your growth and build deeper relationships, from first hello to happy customer and beyond.
- Hubspot have a beautifully designed product. Given the complexity of marketing automation software, they have done a great job of making it intuitive for small business owners with little or no coding ability.
- The reporting has made a huge impact in marketing attribution, tracking the success of campaigns and organizing workflows.
- Document previews now only show the first page, and don’t indicate that there are more pages than one
Buzzstream is for me the best outreach management and white hat link building software out there. However, it is a real hydra. If you are unable to structure your account properly, you will end up hating it and not using it.
- BuzzStream discovers contact information, social profiles, and site metrics for you. It’s easy to prioritize the most important, influential contacts.
- BuzzStream automatically saves your emails and tweets and lets you set reminders to follow-up. You’ll never lose track of a conversation or project again.
- BuzzStream gives your entire team one centralized database to work from. You can collaborate with teammates, share notes, and keep projects organized.
- Buzzstream not provide accurately records backlinks from websites and who is opening your emails.
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours! One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles & webinar recordings, and custom adivce from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat.
- Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it.
- It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it.
- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor’s keywords
- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed
- Showing list of competitor’s to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords
- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core
- It’s not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites.
10.Long Tail Pro
Barely any online discussion around keyword research tools is free from mention of Long Tail Pro. It seems not long ago that I remember Long Tail Pro (LTP for short) as being just another obscure piece of 2nd tier SEO software – the sort of thing that wannabe Internet marketing gurus would peddle to their lists that they built up from scummy solo ads.
- Long Tail Pro provides exact search volume data, as well as our industry-leading Keyword Competitiveness (KC) metric. You can search for specific keywords, or get hundreds of keyword suggestions at a time.
- Use Long Tail Pro the Google AdWords Suggestions to find hundreds of new related keywords in minutes, for any country or language.
- With Long Tail ProView your domain statistics and pick the best keywords for your site. Use Target KC to find out which keywords are easy, which ones will take extra effort, and which ones to avoid.
- The key reason why Long Tail Pro is my choice of keyword research tool is that it is simple to use.
- Their stubbornness can stem from many reasons – including the two mentioned above.
Finally you can provide your feedback….