When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of SimilarWeb
Similar web alternative
|MOZ Pro||99 $||GO|
|SEO Powersuite||299 $/ Per Year||GO|
|Raven tools||39 $||GO|
Here Find Top 10 Entry
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic is not easy. It takes a lot of time, research and efforts to find high performing keywords. One of the most effective ways to find profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
2. MOZ Pro
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
Serpstat is all about saving time, and we want to save yours! One of our specialists will contact you and discuss options going forward. These may include a personal demonstration, a trial period, comprehensive training articles & webinar recordings, and custom adivce from a Serpstat specialist. It is our goal to make you feel comfortable while using Serpstat.
- Perfect utility for SEO beginners. Keyword Research and Backlink Analysis is the best part I liked about it.
- It is so easy to use that it sometimes seems fun to be working it.
- Keywords tracker, you can check out your competitor’s keywords
- Rank Tracker, track your website postiotions with keywords you needed
- Showing list of competitor’s to your project and also show similar your and competitor keywords
- You can check out frequency of needed keywords and do clusterization of semantics core
- It’s not the most accurate or helpful in certain areas such as keyword difficulty and authority ranking of competitor websites.
SEO software is what makes automation of SEO processes possible. However, the selection is so vast today that it’s hard to seek out a winning set of tools for every cycle of an SEO campaign.
Of course, there’s an choice to run down an ideal tool for every a part of your SEO routine, but you’ll find yourself with dozens of instruments and, most likely , endless spreadsheets with data.
To avoid this example and obtain an excellent value for your money, consider SEO PowerSuite. This pack of tools happens to manage any task SEO you’ll think of: run a technical audit, help to optimize pages, find many keywords and monitor their rankings, trace dangerous backlinks, and build some more quality backlinks, with neat SEO reports and task auto-scheduling.
NinjaCat can help save you hundreds of hours by automating your reporting cycle. Increase retention and win new clients by delivering stunning, effective PPC, SEO & Social Media reports that will tell the story of success to your clients.
- Once set up properly, with the help of their fantastic customer service, it’s as easy as clicking a button for a very professional report to edit and export.
- There is virtually no limit to the amount of detail and customization you can have in these reports.
- The NinjaCat team is constantly pushing out new features and updating it’s users along the way.
- Shinobi templates are very flexible and offer great designs. You can play around and end up doing the perfect report you want.
- The tedious part is getting the template exactly the way you need it before running. After running, you are able to edit the report’s wording and add notes.
Raven tools Provide prospective SEO clients with detailed SEO audit reports that show progress over time. Analyze organic performance of your SEO campaign. Identify potential backlink sources, manage and report your progress. Create white-label reports with performance metrics from Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads
- Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO
- Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp
- The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results.
- understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.
- The presentation style of the data is not customizable.
Ahrefs is the newest entry into the link research tool space. They use their own bot and their own index (which they state is based on information from a trillion website connections).
They claim their index is updated every 30 minutes and the fresh data is available to their users within 30 minutes of the actual index refresh.
Ahrefs also has a ranking database of roughly 45 million keywords from 9 different countries (US GB FR RU DE ES IT AU BR). The tools within their membership are:
- Site Explorer
- SERPs Analysis
- Backlinks and keywords for every niche
- The dashboard is an easy way to get an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic.
- This tool helps you identify top performing content of your competitors.
- This module alone can make a tremendous difference in the way you do blogging and competitor research.
- inaccurate keyword volume sometimes
Content briefs provide insights on topic demand, breadth of search intent, performance of existing content, competitors’ content performance, and recommended content attributes. Identify topics with high search volume and weak competition to gain organic ranking above the fold and achieve greater content strategy ROI.
- Track and use the deep data, web-wide context, and recommendations to optimize.
- Build a successful, high-performing website for business and brand awareness.
- Create high-performing content that customers easily find and love.
- The ROI of SEO and content and measure performance against the competition.
- It could take a little time to get used to the different interfaces, but this is more so if you aren’t in the platform enough.
UpCity was created to ultimately help small and medium sized businesses navigate the crazy world of digital marketing. After many iterations, we found the best approach was to make it easy for SMBs to find great agencies and digital marketing professionals.
- UpCity is it’s intuitive user experience, reporting, and how the steps are broken down to make it easy to tackle the basic building blocks of SEO as an individual.
- UpCity since it’s previous iteration and have been pleased with the increasing amount of functionality and the adaptability to the latest updates in search tactics.
- Step by step guide to SEO for newbies to follow.
- Reporting tools are great for clients.
- The main issue with SEO as a whole is that it really isn’t the same per client no matter the keyword.