When you are working on SEO for your own business or for a client’s website, you will need some great SEO tools. If you have the budget, you can certainly pay for the best SEO tools the Internet has to offer, Here you can find top SEO tools alternative.
Here top SEO tools alternative of gShift
gShift PRICE URL
gShift 99 $ Visit Today
1.Semrush 99 $ Visit Today
2.MOZ Pro 99 $ Visit Today
3.SpyFu 33 $ Visit Today
4. BrightEdge – $ Visit Today
5. Searchmetrics 99 $ Visit Today
6. Linkdex Enterprise SEO 600 $ Visit Today
7. Raven Tools 49 $ Visit Today
8. Web Seo 99 $ Visit Today
9.Rio SEO – $ Visit Today
10.UpCity 100 $ Visit Today
Here Find Top 10 Entry
SEMrush is a top paid tool for doing keyword research and competitor analysis. If you are blogging for a while, you already know the importance of driving more traffic from search engines to your websites.
But increasing your organic traffic is not easy. It takes a lot of time, research and efforts to find high performing keywords. One of the most effective ways to find profitable keywords is to research your competitors.
- Most powerful all-in-one competitor analysis & SEO tool on the market
- Site audit and ranking tools
- Drag-and-drop report builder
- They also produce great content on their blog and with webinars.
- It has a very worthy competitor in a similar price range, but where SEMRush takes the cake is on their data for Google SERPs and SERP history
- It has multiple beta tools that eventually become fully integrated into the standard tool set.
- The keyword difficulty metric looks at domain instead of page-level metrics
- Unable to analyze SERP data directly inside the keyword table
2. MOZ Pro
The industry’s top wizards, doctors, and other experts offer their best advice, research, how-tos, and insights—all in the name of helping you level-up your SEO and online marketing skills. At Moz, we believe there is a better way to do marketing. A more valuable, less invasive way where customers are earned rather than bought.
- Moz is a tool that is easy to approach for a newbie. While providing advanced functionality to expert users. As you probably know, Moz puts our a lot of really great content.
- MOZ is great for the basic SEO requirements like tracking your rankings, monitor technical issues or keyword research. You get weekly ranking updates
- For the keyword research the keyword explorer is doing a good job. You get a lot of keyword suggestions, which you can filter by relevance or search volume as well.
- One big benefit is the moz difficulty score. The higher this score, the harder it is to rank for the keywords.
- Open Site Explorer is pretty weak compared to other tools with the same capabilities.
SpyFu is one of the more feature rich tools, offering SEO and PPC spy tool options along with their own keyword research tool and Adwords software.
- SpyFu exposes the search marketing secret formula of your most successful competitors.
- Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 6 years.
- When you get a SpyFu membership, you can crack the codes of thousands of online companies that hold the time-tested secrets of making money.
- Fast-track a PPC campaign using the very keywords and landing pages that make money, and steer clear of the dead ends so you don’t waste a dime.
- SpyFu result is only for united states
Content briefs provide insights on topic demand, breadth of search intent, performance of existing content, competitors’ content performance, and recommended content attributes. Identify topics with high search volume and weak competition to gain organic ranking above the fold and achieve greater content strategy ROI.
- Track and use the deep data, web-wide context, and recommendations to optimize.
- Build a successful, high-performing website for business and brand awareness.
- Create high-performing content that customers easily find and love.
- The ROI of SEO and content and measure performance against the competition.
- It could take a little time to get used to the different interfaces, but this is more so if you aren’t in the platform enough.
Searchmetrics SEO and content marketing platform provides competitive insight and market analysis no one can duplicate. Analysis that reveals opportunities, supports decisions and connects your SEO tactics and strategy directly to revenue.
- Content Experience is the perfect mean to streamlining the communication between the SEO expert and content writer for two main reasons.
- It makes the communication between the SEO expert and content writer much, much easier.
- It allows content writer to create a megaoptimizable content that will live up to his/her own and Google’s standards both at the same time.
- It lacks any sort of intelligence. So when I search for a word and nothing comes up, it doesn’t recommend another term.
6. Linkdex Enterprise SEO
Linkdex is the world’s leading SEO platform for in-house teams and their agencies. Over 200 such teams, covering thousands of brands, utilize the Linkdex Enterprise SEO platform across the globe, with the vast majority of the world’s largest advertising and SEO agencies using it as their primary solution.
- Perform deep market, competitor and performance analysis on any website or page, and get ranking intelligence for hundreds of millions of keywords.
- Discover new opportunities, monitor competitor strategies, and benchmark performance.
- Accurately track all of your important keywords, and understand your SERP and competitor landscape.
- Measure content performance on your domains, and analyse keywords and links, to discover opportunities and optimize performance
- Report on your projects and visualize results with sophisticated forecasting tools, charts, and dashboards.
- There is no top-level view of your projects, so if you’re an agency, like us, you’ll find it is impossible to see your portfolio of clients at a glance and will need to “dig into” each project to spot and identify any trends.
7. Raven Tools
Raven tools Provide prospective SEO clients with detailed SEO audit reports that show progress over time. Analyze organic performance of your SEO campaign. Identify potential backlink sources, manage and report your progress. Create white-label reports with performance metrics from Google Analytics, Search Console, AdWords, Facebook, Bing Ads
- Raven Tools excellent tool set and plain label/own branding features have helped me manage SEO
- Great data connections including Google Analytics, Search Centrol, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Youtube, mailchimp
- The reporting engine is easy to set up and customize and provides simple, user friendly results.
- understanding and monitoring a website, social, competitive landscape and wide variety of online marketing needs.
- The presentation style of the data is not customizable.
Use WebCEO’s SEO Analysis Tool to run SEO audits of your site and make it search-engine-friendly. Optimize your site for mobile search. Perform keyword-focused SEO for each landing page to benefit from the Google Hummingbird algorithm.
- The flexibility the WebCEO platform offers. There’s a tool for everything related with SEO. On-page, off-page, backlinks, competitors, rankings, traffic data, social media, the list goes on
- The login page gives you a complete picture of your site in a single snapshot that enables you to drill down to each element
- It is so simple to track keywords, including your “top” keywords, your rankings on each keyword across different search engines, along with the ranking of each of your landing pages and whether there are any issues with your pages.
- The Competitor Metrics Tools is especially helpful in understanding where you should be focusing your efforts and learning more about how your competitors are ranking, right down to a keyword level.
- Due to the vast amount of options offered, the learning curve is steep for new users, and those that are not SEO professionals.
Rio SEO simplifies complex local marketing by empowering enterprise brands with solutions that engage customers throughout the search ecosystem. Rio SEO’s professional services, Local Solutions, acts as an extension of your brand offering high-level expertise, local marketing support, and adaptability to the ever-changing SEO industry.
UpCity was created to ultimately help small and medium sized businesses navigate the crazy world of digital marketing. After many iterations, we found the best approach was to make it easy for SMBs to find great agencies and digital marketing professionals.
- UpCity is it’s intuitive user experience, reporting, and how the steps are broken down to make it easy to tackle the basic building blocks of SEO as an individual.
- UpCity since it’s previous iteration and have been pleased with the increasing amount of functionality and the adaptability to the latest updates in search tactics.
- Step by step guide to SEO for newbies to follow.
- Reporting tools are great for clients.
- The main issue with SEO as a whole is that it really isn’t the same per client no matter the keyword.