Block someone on Instagram
If you still don’t know how to block someone on Instagram, at Bynext.com we’ll explain what do, step by step.
- Open Instagram and tap the profile of the person or user that you would like to block.
2. Click on the icon with the three dots located in the upper part of the screen next to the name of the user.
3. Three options will appear:
- Block user
- Report inappropriate content:
- Copy profile URL
You need to choose the first option to block that user, although you can also choose to report their profile if you think it is spam.
4. Now Instagram will ask you if you really want to block this user
5. In the lower part of the screen, a message will appear which confirms that this user has been blocked on Instagram, so you can use the application without anyone bothering you.