YouTube is a great way to share videos with friends, family, and the world. But like any other online service, it can be risky to give out your personal information. That’s why it’s important to know how to block someone on YouTube!
What is YouTube Blocking?
When you block someone on YouTube, they will not be able to see your videos, comments, or tags. This is a temporary block, and the person will be able to unblock themselves after a set amount of time has passed.
How to Disable YouTube blocking?
Blocking someone on YouTube is a great way to keep them from seeing your videos, but be aware that they can still comment on your videos and leave feedback. Here’s how to disable blocking:
1. Launch YouTube.
2. In the top right corner of the main screen, click on the three lines in the blue area that says “Settings”.
3. On the “Settings” page, under “General”, click on the “Privacy & Video Quality” tab.
4. Under “Block users”, uncheck the box next to the user you want to unblock.
Why You Might Want To Block Someone On YouTube?
Blocking someone on YouTube is a great way to keep them from annoying you or invading your privacy. Here’s why you might want to block someone on YouTube:
-They’re harassing you.
-They’re being excessively rude.
-They’re constantly posting inappropriate videos.
-They’re spamming your feed with their content.
-They’re uploading stolen content.
How To Block Someone On YouTube For iOS and Android
How To Block Someone On YouTube:
Blocking someone on YouTube is a great way to keep them from annoying you or invading your privacy. You can block someone on iOS and Android devices. Here’s how:
To block someone on iOS, open the YouTube app and sign in. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Tap Profile. Under “Block users,” tap the person you want to block. If they’ve already been blocked, their profile image will have a red X next to it. (If you want to unblock someone, tap their profile image and then tap Unblock.)
To block someone on Android, open the YouTube app and sign in. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen. Tap Settings. Under “Privacy,” tap “Blocking users.” Find the person you want to block and tap Block next to their name. (If they have already been blocked, their profile image will have a green flag next to it.) You can always unblock someone by tapping their name and then tapping Unblock.
How To Block Someone On YouTube Using Google Chrome
If you need to temporarily or permanently block a user on YouTube, you can do so using Google Chrome. Note that this will disable the user’s ability to comment and like videos, but they will still be able to view and watch the videos.
To block someone on YouTube using Chrome:
1. Open Google Chrome and sign in.
2. On the main toolbar, click the three lines in the top left corner ( known as the “Toolbar”).
3. In the “Menu” drop-down list, select “Settings.”
4. Under “Content Settings,” click on “Advanced.”
5. Click on “Block users.” You will be prompted to enter a username or IP address. Enter the username of the person you wish to block, or if you don’t know their IP address, type in “0.0.0.0” (zero zero zero). Click on “Block.”
6. If you want to unblock someone later, click on their username or IP address in the “Block list” and click on “Unblock.”
How To Unblock Someone On YouTube
If you’ve ever wanted to block someone from watching your videos, or just avoid getting in their way on YouTube, there are a few different ways to do it. Read on for instructions on how to unblock someone on YouTube, as well as our top three recommendations for blocking types of users.
Block youtube ads
Blocking YouTube ads is a great way to save yourself some money, and it’s also a great way to protect your privacy. If you want to block YouTube ads, all you need to do is go to the “Ads” section of the YouTube website, and then click on the “Block ads” button. Once you’ve blocked ads on YouTube, it will stop showing them on any of your videos.