Undelete 360 is a powerful data recovery software that can effectively recover files deleted due to many reasons like human errors, trojan infection, software or hardware failure, unexpected system shutdown.
Program works directly with storage media such as hard drive, flash drive, USB external drive, ZIP, Firewire drives, digital camera card, and more.
Scan results are displayed in both a file type and a folder view. You can preview files before recovery and that helps you find target files in short time. The filter feature allows the users to perform a search for certain files instead of scanning the entire volume. Other features include Hex viewer. It can also recover compressed and encrypted files deleted on NTFS drives.
Undelete 360 recovers files of all types, including: DOC, XLS, RTF, PDF, PPT, MDB, HTML, CSV, TXT, PAS, CPP, EML; audio and video files: AVI, MP3, WAV, WMA, MPG, MOV, ASF; image files: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA, EML, RAW, and so on.
- Operating system: Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA / Windows 7 / 2003 or 2008 Server.
- Supported file systems: NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
- RAM: 128-1024 MB (depends on the drive size and amount of free space)
- Hard Disk: minimum 15 MB of free space required for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution, 256 colors