WhatsApp is the most popular Chat program for smartphones, it’s easy to Install WhatsApp on PC and you can get in touch with your friends and family without any cost.
Being the most popular WhatsApp has no desktop version, that is to say, if you don’t have a Smartphone you can’t use WhatsApp. So Today am going to drop a tutorial showing you how you can easily install and use not only WhatsApp but all android applications on your WINDOWS or MAC PC.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It’s available on both Android and iOS devices, but if you’re looking to install it on your PC or laptop, you’ll need to use a different app launcher. Bluestack is a great app launcher for Android that lets you install WhatsApp on your PC or laptop with ease.
First thanks to Bluestack for making that easy.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
1. Download and install bluestack software from this link.
2. The installation process is very easy, just like any other program and takes less than 5 minutes.
3. Once you have installed the Program look for Bluestack icon .
4. Run it to see an interface like the following picture here.
5. After the download has finished, you will be prompted to install it. Just as usual press the Install button and you’re done .
6. You finished installing it and you’re in fact ready to configure it. Insert your phone number, follow activation instructions and you’re done.
Initially, you will not have any contacts for WhatsApp chat messenger because you are accessing WhatsApp from BlueStack, not from your SmartPhone, but You can add Contact numbers of your friends manually, Hoping that in my next post I will treat on how to add all your mobile contacts on BlueStack.
WhatsApp is a messaging app that has become immensely popular in recent years. It allows you to communicate with friends and family easily, without having to worry about costs or data caps. However, if you want to use WhatsApp on your computer or laptop, you will need to install the app first. This article will show you how to do this using Bluestack.