Not necessarily. In this article, we’re going to show you how to remove your viewing and search history from YouTube so that no one can see what you’ve watched or searched for. Whether this is for personal privacy reasons or because you want to keep your viewing habits private for work-related research, we’ll show you how to do it easily and without any special software.
1. Log in to your Google account.
2. Go to https://www.youtube.com
3. Click on your icon.
4. Click “Video Manager”
5. Click “History”
6. Click “Clear all viewing history.”
7. Click “Pause viewing history.”
8. Click “Search History.”
9. Click “Clear all search history.”
10. Click “Pause search history.”
If you have multiple YouTube accounts, you will have to complete these steps for each account.
What to Do if You Can’t remove Your Viewing History
If you have privacy concerns about what your friends or family members may be viewing on YouTube, you can remove your viewing history. This will keep your history clean and private, while still allowing you to access the videos you’ve already watched.
To remove your viewing history:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. On the left side of the screen, click on the three lines in a blue box that says “History:.”
3. Under History, click on the three lines in a blue box that says “History: Clear Recent History.”
4. To the right of this box, select the options you want to clear from your history. These options include: Recent Videos, Playlist History, My Videos and Subscriptions, Comments and Ratings, and Channel Info.
5. Click on Clear History to finish removing your viewing history from YouTube.
It’s no secret that the internet is a powerful tool for research and communication. Whether you need to look up information on the go or want to share a thought with the entire world, the internet is always at your fingertips. But what about when you’re done using it? Do you want everyone you talk to, every website you visit, and every video you watch tracked?
If you want to remove your viewing and search history from YouTube, there are a couple of ways to go about it. The first is to use the YouTube app on your device. The second is to visit youtube.com/history and enter your account information. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to delete everything from your account without having to watch any videos or make any searches again.
20 Best Free Facebook Video Downloader
20+ Best Free Youtube Downloader App
Top 50 Apps for Real Money Making | Apps for Cash
10 Best Quality Backlinks Service Providers (Updated list)
Free Domain Valuation
How much does youtube pay for 10000 views